Thursday, October 18, 2012

Gratuitous Bertie Dog Picture, Caption Contest: Bertie-tation




This week, let’s have you put the words in Bertie’s mouth. Put your ideas for Bertie’s caption in the comments section. 





Image: Meditation: A Lady Looking Out of a Window, Arie Johannes Lamme (1812-1900), c. 1850, Rotterdam, Holland, Joshua Dixon Bequest to The Victoria & Albert Museum









You, too, could have a cup of tea with Bertie. Or, you could wear his picture proudly. Visit our online store to see our range of Gratuitous Bertie Dog products.

18 comments:

Darcy said...

I sure hope that's a cookbook you have in front of you lady. All this meditation is making me hungry.

Matt said...

Least you could do is lift me up so I can see too.

Joseph Crisalli said...

Seems fair.

Joseph Crisalli said...

Darcy, I'm certain meditation would work up a big Bertie appetite! Let's hope it's just not "The Big Book of Cooked Carrots."

Shawn said...

Will the pizza guy ever get here? We've been waiting ages and Miss Sunshine is no fun at all.

Joseph Crisalli said...

Always a problem.

Carolyn said...

I guess a watched pot does boil.

Joseph Crisalli said...

Ha!

Barb said...

Maybe I should hold a mirror to her nose to see if she's breathing.

Joseph Crisalli said...

Not a bad idea.

Sam P said...

Nice alcove. Very monastic. Is there somewhere else I can sit?

Joseph Crisalli said...

A reasonable question.

Angelo said...

He's too nice a dog to be there.

Joseph Crisalli said...

He would agree with you.

April said...

Most hostesses serve snacks.

Joseph Crisalli said...

And don't stare out a window.

Dashwood said...

That is the LAST time I let myself get into a blind date! I think she's looking out for her lost personality!

Joseph Crisalli said...

Or she's literally blind and thinks she is looking at him.