1. The song “The Ballad of Barbara Allen” and the character “Mr. Punch” were both first recorded in the diary of this famous British statesman?
2. Hints on Household Taste in Furniture, Upholstery and other Details was written by which architect?
3. Which gorgeous comedienne is the founder of the Cancer Schmancer Movement?
|For more shopping, visit our store.|
5. In the 1945 film version of The Picture of Dorian Gray, who portrayed Dorian?
6. What is Julian, Lord Fallbridge’s surname.?
7. Most “marble” mantle clocks are really made from what stone?
8. Which metal is referred to as “French Bronze?”
9. The Hudson River Valley estate, “Olana” was built for which celebrated landscape painter?
10. The French equivalent to the British character, “Punch” is called…?
Remember to email your answers to me for your chance to win your very own Stalking the Belle Époque or Punch’s Cousin tee-shirt.
As always, thanks for reading!