Sunday, May 1, 2011

Goal for the Day: Do what you Love

I’m quite fortunate in that I get to do what I love for a living. However, I spent many years working in a career that I didn’t enjoy for a company that was anything but appreciative. Many of you are in the same position. We’re not always going to enjoy our jobs. But, we can always find something to interest us at work. Since it’s where you spend the majority of your time, it’s up to you to find ways which make working easier and more comfortable.


That’s why it’s all the more important that you relish your personal time. While you can’t necessarily do what you’re most passionate about at work, you can when you’re at home. Never forget to make time to take part in the activities and studies that most excite you. Spending time at these pursuits each day will make the time spent at more tedious activities seem all the better.

No comments: