Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Technical Difficulties

After three hours of trying to post the usual Sunday updates to Stalking the Belle Époque, I’ve encountered some frustrating technical issues. It seems that Blogger, for some reason, isn’t cooperating. Photos in posts are not showing when published. I managed to slip the image of “The Greater George” in the post below, but they’re just not showing up in other posts. Being as this is a Web site about the Arts and Humanities, it’s rather imperative that we have something to look at.


I’m not alone in this issue. Many people have encountered and reported the same difficulty. So, I think we’ll take a break today from the usual update and start anew tomorrow. But, not to worry, you won’t miss out on anything. I’ll include the items from today in new posts throughout the week.

Here’s wishing everyone a great Sunday!






No comments: