Sunday, February 6, 2011

Goal for the Day: Find Something that Interests You

Well, today is the Super Bowl. With the snow clearing here in the Dallas area, the streets are crawling with all manner of football fans from celebrities to arm-chair coaches. Most of the rest of the U.S. (and many other places around the world), will be glued to their TVs watching armor-clad fellows running around. Personally, I don’t understnad football. My brain can only process so much action at once, and I’m never sure what they’re doing or what their aim is. But, that’s just me.


Today, if you’re a football fan, mazel tov. Enjoy the smorgasbord of sweaty violence. If you’re like me, there’s quite a lot to occupy you. Here in north Texas, most of the places we normally go are most likely nearly-abandoned. Hooray! No crowds. The same probably applies to your area. So, go out and enjoy your day. Find something that interests you, the world is yours for the taking.

No comments: