Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Woof, Woof, Quack, Quack, Chomp, Chomp


Hint, hint, hint...

Regular readers know that each year, in June, my family celebrates a very special birthday.  And, while we get to do the celebrating, the rest of you get to see the results.

So...tomorrow is the big unveiling of this year's annual "Bertie's Birthday Burger Bash" and one of the most astounding cakes my mother has ever made!  I'm really looking forward to sharing it with you on Wednesday, so here's a little teaser.


So, let's do some preview math.





+





+




+



=


Oh...I don't know if I should show you yet.  Maybe I should make you wait until tomorrow.

No?

Well...maybe a little peek.




And, actually, you're getting two "Treats of the Week" this week as there will be a Fathers' Day Edition on Thursday!




No comments: