Monday, October 3, 2011

Photos of the Week: Mr. Punch Goes to Texas

Instead of our usual “Person of the Week,” post this week, let’s do something a little different.



This past weekend, Mr. Punch went out for his first field trip since coming to the U.S. Accompanied by my parents and Bertie (and me), Punch visited Williams Square in Las Colinas (Irving, Texas--near Dallas). A good time was had by all.  Punch saw giant bronze mustangs, and a lot of people wondered why we were walking around with a puppet and a dog in a stroller.  Just a normal Sunday for us...





5 comments:

Carolyn said...

What a cutie! You're not so bad either.

Matt said...

I would follow the family with the dog in the stroller and the auburn-haired guy with the puppet. Those are always the interesting families. I would also know it was you guys and there would be a chance I would be given cookies. I have been to that spot several times. It's very pretty. I think the kids would like the horses. We will have to take them when we next visit.

Fran said...

So aDORable!

Joseph Crisalli said...

Matt, you're so funny. I am now envisioning leaving a trail of cookies behind us as we walk! You and your family should visit Williams Square next time you're here. I'm sure your kids would love the mustangs.

Joseph Crisalli said...

Thank you, Franny! As you say, "hugs..."