Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gratuitous Bertie Dog Picture, Caption Contest: Two and a Half Berties





Let’s have a Bertie Dog caption contest. What would Bertie be saying at this moment? Answers in the comments section, please.




Image: Albert Edward, Prince of Wales (later Edward VII) with Prince Alfred, 1849, Franz Xaver Winterhalter (1805-73), Crown Copyright, The Royal Collection, Image Courtesy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.






You know you want to have a Bertie Dog mug, tee-shirt, tote bag or water bottle. You know you do. So, take a look at our online store. 

18 comments:

Shawn said...

Can we please go indoors now? It's horrible being outside and I don't have my tartan neckerchief or kilt.

Joseph Crisalli said...

He should have both!

Darcy said...

Hey Sparky ,what say you take the high road and Il'll take the low road and we"ll get to the sandwiches before those two know what hit them.

Joseph Crisalli said...

Hooray! Then, he'd trick Sparky out of his share.

Sam P said...

Does your mom know you wear a skirt?

Joseph Crisalli said...

Ha! Their papa did, too.

Marsha said...

Spread out. I don't want to play Three Stooges with you.

Joseph Crisalli said...

Which one is Shemp?

Matt said...

Your attire hints that you have shortbread.

Joseph Crisalli said...

I'd expect some.

Angelo said...

Great dog. Looks like a prince on his own.

Joseph Crisalli said...

Thanks, Angelo!

Carolyn said...

Your mother may be the Queen, but I'm the regal one here.

Joseph Crisalli said...

It's true. He is.

April said...

I'm my own Great Exhibition.

Joseph Crisalli said...

Oh! Well done!

Dashwood said...

He's a prince. I swear it. I just looked up his skirt.

And may I say, "Ewwwww"

Joseph Crisalli said...

Ewwwwwwwww.