Friday, August 16, 2013

Back on Monday





Hello all,

I had intended to get back to weekend posts and had planned on spending time on Friday afternoon preparing them. Then, I went to physical therapy and discovered that in addition to my neck being injured in my recent car accident, my ribs and sternum were compressed and are out of alignment. Then, he pressed and pulled and pushed on my torso. So, now I'm crabby and want to sit on the sofa with Bertie and watch "Hazel." And that's what I'm going to do. I trust I'll get the crabbiness out of my system by Monday. See all of you, then...

Head smacks to all irresponsible drivers,

Joseph





2 comments:

Dashwood said...

I hope that the therapist is going to be able to help. Sounds like you got hurt pretty badly. Get well soon.

Joseph Crisalli said...

Thank you, Dashwood.