Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Holiday Posting Schedule




It’s getting to be “Thanks-a-ma-giving” here in the U.S. And, yes, that’s how I refer to the holiday, because…well…because of Homer Simpson, mostly.

Bertie and Mr. Punch insist that I take a few days off. Even the tail-less cat, Mr. Stumpy Pants, who lives in my front yard has let it be known that I might benefit from a wee break. And so as to prevent myself from Berties’ furry wrath and in order to avoid repeated blows to my head from a slapstick-wielding puppet (and there’s no telling what a cat with no tail would do to me), I’d best cooperate.

So, while tomorrow will see all of the usual posts, starting Thursday, we’ll be on hiatus until Monday of next week when it’s back to business as usual.

And, don’t be surprised if Mr. Punch has something to say about his second Thanksgiving!



No comments: