Saturday, October 13, 2012

Calling in Sick


Salon Des Cent
Hermann, 1895
The Victoria & Albert Museum


To be perfectly honest, I've had a nasty cold for a couple of weeks, and, on top of it, today, a migraine.  Normally, I'd just "keep calm and carry on" as always.  And, so, I sat down here to offer you today's posts.  But, the migraine...  I just can't do it.

If you've ever had a migraine, you know that looking at a computer monitor for hours at a time is an idea that is not appealing.  In further honesty, I've had difficulty just composing these past few sentences in a way that makes sense.  That's how bad I feel.

I'd like to apologize, but, I think it's best we take a couple of days off.   I almost never do this.  But, today, I feel I really have no choice.  

We'll be back on Monday with all new posts and chapters.  In the meantime, you can catch up on Mr. Punch of Belgrave Square in the Chapter Archive.  Also, there's...well, there's just a whole lot of stuff to look at on this web site.  For fun, you might just go to the "tag cloud" at the bottom of the page and click around.  You never know what you might find.

Next week's site should be a lot of fun.  I've got some nifty things in store for you.  So, we'll see you soon.  

Joseph

8 comments:

Dashwood said...

Feel better.

Joseph Crisalli said...

Thanks. Bertie is already complaining, so I'd best get to feeling better.

Matt said...

I'm so sorry. You put on such a nice spread for all of us every day, I wish we could do something for you.

Joseph Crisalli said...

Oh, you do.

Darcy said...

If I could I'd get Bo peep to get her people to take care of that migraine for you. Feel better!

Joseph Crisalli said...

Ha! Thanks, Darcy.

Carolyn said...

Aw, poor little muffin. Feel beter. We need our ringmaster.

Joseph Crisalli said...

I'll have my top hat on shortly.